Monday, March 29, 2010

what I'm thinking

what's on my mind right now

lately i have been posting before everyone else which says a lot about our respective schedules. sry guys i feel for yah, really i do.

i am worried about how fast my fencing is going to start falling apart.

i keep wanting to exercise but am to lazy to do anything that actually looks like working out which is just about the only option in this weather. aside from vertical swimming.

i want our physics teacher to be replaced by Doctor Who.

i haven't hung out with my little cousins in ages miss those little guys.

i somehow became a senior member on the myth busters forum site which I'm not even sure means anything.

also thanks to spring cleaning i have re-discovered my floor although i still need to put everything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment