Thursday, May 20, 2010

why am i not tired?

I finished my thesis paper around 1:40 AM this morning it is basically a page short of what it is supposed to be and it i feel like the whole paper was a pretty much me repeating the same thing over and over again. but i got it done so whatever.

thing was i wasn't really all that tired today go figure, i have no clue how i could possibly get less sleep than normal but wake up and go through the day without falling asleep in class

so bit of an update about freshman orientation i get to fence so i have to bring my gear suit up and fence should be fun also Mandachan let me play some of the state team video on her laptop today. thanks =)

She also showed me the EGE's Spanish project which apparently was a rather small effort on the EGE's part and a large portion Mandachan and Laura's work. it was actually pretty cool, and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment