Friday, June 18, 2010

Day with my Aunt, Uncle, & Cousins

They are basically the RedSox family. My Mom has this once a year thing with her college room mates were they get together for a day and spend a night in a hotel. Weird but to each their own right?

So it was a pretty cool day went swimming, watched little cousins baseball game they lost but both my cousins got hits and the older off the two got a triple was fun to watch.

Then we went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was a great movie. Lots of fun, though one of my little cousins actually cried around the ending. Won't give it away since i don't want to wright a spoiler review. Anyway it was really good, not at all what you would expect from the third movie of anything. =) I just wish the army guys had more scenes they had a total of maybe forty seconds on screen what a waste. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment