Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FIRST POST OF SUMMER!!

Coming to you from my high school. oh the irony. I get extra time on quizzes and tests because I'm ADD. The extra time is really helpful and I would hate to imagine taking a test without it but sometimes it has negative effects as well. Like today I stayed after and spent another hour on my Precalc final, mostly trying to figure out how to do about 7 problems that had me scratching my head.

I eventually remembered how to do most of them and only left 3 questions blank. I feel confident about most of my answers so I should be good but, today being a half day their are no late buses so I am stuck waiting for my Mom to finish, or at least take a break from grading tests so that I can get out of hear. Great start to Summer? No. What I expected to happen? Yes.

all that aside though YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY SUMMER!!!!! No more hunching over desks to right down answers i don't care about! goodbye homework, hello free time! I'm going to clean out my room so that it actually looks good again! It's time to wipe the dust of my fencing gear and get back into shape! Now I'll actually be able to get the lawn looking respectable again! Above all else I'll finally be able to get a decent nights sleep again! ahh =)alright later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment