Saturday, June 12, 2010

I need to shave

Ha ha guess that is kind of a weird title for a post huh?

Oh well see first i got up at like 6:30 this morning oh wait today was a Saturday, WTF was i doing getting up at 6:30 on a Saturday?! The answer? ACT testing. The close relative of the SAT's. Anyway i think i did pretty good on the ACT test this morning but i basically used the essay portion to complain about how crappy the essay question was, it still came out as a decent essay so it should be alright.

How does all that connect to the title i did not have time to shave before i left that's how. So then i finish the test go home leave for little brothers lacrosse tournament again no time to shave. So i walked around all day with this stupid blondish stubble on my face I'm a red head so why are my eyebrows and stubble a pale blondish color? Beets the hell out of me.

Um also i loved watching my brother and his team they played 4, 20 min games today, they won them all. Their match against NFA got um, lets just say it was the most violent of their season. My brother who is like 5' 8", 5' 9". Got intentionally tripped by someone who is actually unbelievably taller than he is. First for everything i guess. So the refs missed the fact that my brother got tripped and my brothers stick wasn't long enough to hit the guy back from on the ground, so my brother chucked it at him. =) Absolutely priceless. =) Also at the very end of the game two other kids almost got into a fight as well. It was a pretty intense for middle schoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment