Saturday, August 7, 2010

another vacation sort off

Going to Vermont for 4 days for little brothers lacrosse camp. During that time my Mom and I will be camping nearby. I had almost convinced my Mom to let me stay home for those 4 days almost. Then my Mom changed tactics from worrywart parent to dangling a carrot in front of my face. The carrot was the chance to go sailing on her friends boat. I haven't done any sailing in about a year (since I quite the overly military acting Sea Scouts). it was just to inviting to ignore, but I have a feeling much of my time will be spent in a lawn chair reeding any of the half dozen plus books I intend to bring. Last trip I ran out of reading material by the end of day two or three and I'm convinced this trip will have more than double the leasure time, so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment