Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to school

rundown of the day. new homeroom teacher, again, this is the 5th homeroom teacher I've had in my 4 years of high school. really it's not my fault.

English block one it's gonna be one huge pain most of these kids are NOT smart and if I didn't think it would screw up my barely working schedule I would switch out of it right now.

block 2 BC calc. looks like it's going to be a challenge but I think I'll get through it.

block three alternates between learning lab (study hall with help) and Power Mechanics. Power Mechanics is going to be much more fun, I think.

finally end the day with Ewing for an engineering class which will probably get better, once we stop copy pasting terms from the internet to a word document

final thoughts are going back to school in a heat wave is not something I recomend.

No comments:

Post a Comment