Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Second Chances

This doesn't belong on facebook so I'm posting it here even though the onse that I'm talking to probly won't see it. but here it is. Patrick, Tim, Austin, one of the four of us is going to get shunted into the substitute spot this year. We all new it would come to this, and we are all pretty evenly matched in skill. So from today on I will be doing everyrthing I can to better myself. I'm eating healthy, I'm giving my all at conditioning, I'm going anywhere I think I can get some practice when I have the time. This is my declaration of war. I will except whatever the autcome may be but until the squad is determind even as we help each other improve we are rivals and none of us is gauranteed a spot. Best of luck to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment