Sunday, December 26, 2010

the 12 days of fencemas

the 12 days of fencemas
On the first day of fencemas my coaches gave to me a solid gold electric foil.

On the second day of fencemas my coaches gave to me two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the third day of fencemas my coaches gabe to me three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the fourth day of fencemas my coaches gave to me four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the fifth day of christmas my coaches gave to me FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the sixth day of christmas my coaches gave to me six body cords a frying, FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the seventh day of fencemas my coaches gave to me seven buzzers buzzing, six body cords a frying, FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the eighth day of fencemas my coaches gave to me eight socks a smellin', seven buzzers buzzing, six body cords a fryin', FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the Ninth day of fencemas my coaches gave to me nine armours arming, eight socks a smellin', seven buzzers buzzing, six body cords a fryin', FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the tenth day of fencemas my coaches gave to me ten shiny bells, nine aurmors arming, eight socks a smellin', seven buzzers buzzing, six body cords a frying, FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the eleventh day of christmas my coaches gave to me eleven bouts a winning, ten shiny bells, nine aurmorers arming, eight smelly socks, seven buzzers buzzing, six body cords a frying, FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

On the twelfth day of fencemas my coaches gave to me twelve fencers fencing, eleven bouts a winning, ten shiny bells, nine aurmors arming, eight smelly socks, seven buzzers buzzing, six body cords a frying, FIVE FLYING TIPS, four pistol grips, three failed flicks, two throbbing feet and a solid gold electric foil.

created by sara d and ashley (with help from mr.r)

so yeah this was created by the above listed teamates and coaches enjoy the laughs as much as I did =)

No comments:

Post a Comment