Thursday, February 17, 2011

ECC Individuals

they are coming up this Saturday and I have never felt this exited before in my life I know the I'm easily one of the top 10 in the ECC's and this Saturday is my chance to prove it.

right now my body is sitting at my desk looking at the computer monitor. but my mind is miles away and a day and a half ahead of me at the ECC's looking out of my mask with the box almost out of my field of vision. I'm calm and confidant, I can see my opponents face struggling to control the emotion, the sense of defeat. I'm shouting out my triumph after every touch. I'm pulling off difficult moves flawlessly. I am the in the zone, or as Miyamoto Musashi would say my mind is the void out of which flows the correct response for every situation

that is where I am now

No comments:

Post a Comment