Saturday, March 5, 2011

2nd and & 7th

The girls finished 7th, way to go girls
and we, the guys, finished 2nd
it was close it was so, so, so, close I could taste victory and then it just got swept away.

I mean I gave them one hell of a fight! I don't think I've ever fenced better than I did today. I won two of my three bouts against our last opponents, NFA, & Tim and Kevin got one win each, that gave us a grand total of four of the 5 wins we needed. and Kevin last bout was so close he had a 4 to 1 lead and it just got swept away from us. I thought for sure we were going to win. but it's alright, congratulations NFA you did a hell of a job out there.

now that said, I hate NFA's coach. that guy just pisses me off. he thinks his team walks on water. not to say they aren't good, they're great fencers but he goes and argues with the refs, he thinks he can't possibly be wrong, and he just loves to make and ass of himself in general.

sorry NFA but that's how I see it and that's how I'll say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment