Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hi world wide web my name is Matt I and this is my blog. Pretty obvious I know but still. anyway I made this blog to discuss my ideas on science vs. religion and about my experiences in fencing a.k.a. the greatest sport in the world. In case the science vs. religion part is what got you here I'm going to come right out and give you my stance on the subject which is that anyone who argues about which one is correct is not being very open minded. See although religion and logic do not fit together by any stretch of they imagination, religion and science fit together like a hand in a glove. All you need to do is take five seconds and a little knowledge of both to see this. If the fencing is what got your attention then there are two possibilities one you are interested in the sport but know nothing about it and two that you are a fencer and just looking up what people have to say about the worlds greatest sport. No matter which of these applies to you personally I hope you enjoy or at least respect what I have to say if not I really don't care and you can just leave. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment