Tuesday, May 18, 2010


You know those things you get under your eyes like a lot of dark, purplish, black arks, they go from were your eyes meet your nose down under your eye about an inch or so?

and they alwaise show up when you are tired overworked or constantly agravated?

most people call them bags. I call them school.

No comments:

Post a Comment