Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Possible Impending Schedual Change

My high school intends to switch from a 4 block schedule to a 7 block schedule

Some teachers are worried about trying to cram all the material they cover in AP courses into less time, because of the possible schedule change next year.

The administration isn't asking those teachers for their opinions.

You will also notice that nobody is asking about the students opinions either.

Why? because they know what we are all thinking and they don't care. That or their hands are tied.

Even though it won't effect me I can't help but think about it and feel sorry for the people who will get stuck with this crap. and I hate to think about how 20 or 30 years from now when they raise the standards again how kids are going to start having nervous breakdowns, that is of course if this change doesn't do it first.

This is what I was talking about in my last post

1 comment: