Friday, November 26, 2010

Debates

The only thing I have learned from debates is that my knowledge of history is limited at best and nonexistent at worst, and I really don't care. History is not half as interesting or as exciting as fiction, and honestly too learn enough about any section of history to be truly knowledgeable you need to read at least three books and usually more than that. With science I can read one book or watch one show and understand the concept behind just about anything and go from there. It's so much easier for me and I don't have the time to read three books about every major point of dispute in history. So I stick to my specialty's which are fiction and science. I can analyse fiction and I can understand science, so I'll stick to those and my personal morals and philosophy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment