Sunday, November 21, 2010

Walking Away

If anything is gauranteed to piss me off it is having an adult especially a family member talk down to me like I'm some stupid kid who doesn't understand their responsibilities.

I'm not a kid. yes every kid says that, and they say it again and again and again, at some point it becomes true. even if I'm not an adult, I am certainly not a kid anymore.

So when anyone talks to me like a kid that is a huge insult to my pride. I need my pride. to throw it away would be to throw myself away and become a brain dead vegatable.

So what do I do? I walk away. I'm not going to sit there and be insulted. and they wouldn't get it even if I explained it so I walk away. if they find that insulting, to F'ing bad. That just makes us even.

No comments:

Post a Comment