Monday, February 8, 2010

Coach is Back

I AM EXSTATIC AND PUMPED UP AND OVER! Coach Floyd came back today and I have got to tell you the improvement is palpable I could feel it in the air and in everyone’s attitude. There was no sitting on asses today everyone was working nonstop all out to improve their technique. I have so missed that there were so many people just goofing off during practice up until now, and I have got to tell you that it was such a nice change of pace to have everyone working hard. So update I was wrong about the number of wins for each team and it wasn’t Fitch it was NFA we are tied with them in win losses so this meet will decide the guys ECC champions I am pumped I know we can do this even without Kevin also we found out today that next year’s captain will in fact be put to a vote so the next captain will not necessarily be Kevin hooray!!! Also I got permission from coach and from Mr. Winters (the assistant principle) to put an announcement on the PA during morning meeting this Friday inviting everyone to attend our meet on Saturday. I haven’t been this excited/pumped since I beet Austin to defend my Varsity spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment