Friday, March 12, 2010

Mehh

my brother and his culprits in crime, and stupidity, have taken over the basement and with it my brother's X-box, which i was plesently surprised to find that i actualy have fairlly decent acess to, and my Play Station 2. so i am shut out from all video game based fun and the level which i had almost beaten i will have to start over from the begining, no big deal it wasn't tht hard anyway. so now that i have exhousted my store of dailly complaints i have another fencing pic for you all. wonder where i can get one of these?

2 comments:

  1. I want that on a t-shirt. It's been a long time since I added to my fencing t-shirt collection. I think at one time it was on a t-shirt but I don't know where to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kiding! well i will definatly keap my eyes open for one of those shirts. =^) what fencing shirts are in your collection? i have a, warning fencer, death before dishonor, two ECC shirts, and a States Shirt

    ReplyDelete